Tuesday, July 24, 2007

in a groove




FROM: Jim
TO: Bob
DATE: 7.24.07


Bob,
I am in a groove with the workouts. I am getting ready to bump it up a notch.

I have never been called Fatso before, more like big-boned.

Best,
Jim


FROM: Bob
TO: Jim
DATE: 7.24.07


Glad to hear you're in a groove. Let me know when you're past "getting ready to bump it up a notch" and have moved on to "I DID bump it up a notch." By the way, does bumping it up a notch consist of going from those candy-ass 7 lb. weights you started with and moving up to those challenging 10 pounders?

Bump it up to 25 pounds, like my skinny ass has been doing from Day 1. You've got 40, 50 pounds on me and you're working out with half the weight I'm using? C'mon, dude. You can do it!

Oh, and for the record, you HAVE been called Fatso. By me. On the 4th of July. But I apologized profusely for it. Did you not read all the way to the bottom of my email? Am I gonna have to keep these exchanges to 130 words or less?

Sorry again about calling you Fatso. You're right. You're just big-boned.

Those big bones just happen to have a little extra meat around them these days, right?

But that's all changing!

Happy Day 25.

~BOB13

p.s. What's your take on a marathon 2-hour sweaty sa-weeeet lovemaking session counting towards that day's Power 90 cardio workout? Just asking.

No comments: