Thursday, July 12, 2007

just do it!




King James,

Today I'm on Day 11. You're on Day 13. I thought this would be a good time to begin the cyber documentation of our attempts to complete Power 90. Send me your Day 1 pic and I'll post it with my Day 1 pic.

Regarding the content, I'd like to just post every email exchange we have about the process. Not necessarily to have hundreds of people showing up at the site to read up about our progress. More just to document it for you and me. To have a record of our attempt, to watch our attitudes and habits change.

Not to mention to see the actual physical transformation that WILL happen when, not if, we complete this.

In the process of doing this, if a few people are amused and/or inspired by our stories, so be it. That's icing on the cake.

Also, the fact that this is your 1st attempt at Power 90 is interesting to me. Especially when juxtaposed against my, oh...90 or so attempts to complete it. In fact, I've been starting and stopping Power 90 so many times that I've made that tired joke about 90 times.

But this time is different. I KNOW I'll finish it this go around. Why? Because I've never attempted to do it in conjunction with someone else. So the whole idea of it fits perfectly with the 13 Collaborations multi-media project I'm embarking on this month.

So what do you think about all this?

Last night my girlfriend had my bicep in her tiny little hairstylist hand and said, "I can see the muscle. Your arm's gotten bigger."

Only 10 days in and we're already seeing results!

This after feeling weak as a dog those 1st couple days. Especially doing the push-ups and military press. A week and a half later those push-ups are MUCH easier to pull off.

You're not still using those pussy little 7 or 10 lb. dumbells are you? Step it up, dude!

Okay. That's your pep talk for the day.

Send me your Day 1 pic!

~Ballbuster Bob

No comments: